Bring valuable unpublished information to light.
There is a real risk that the inspiration for the next cure, the next medical device, or the next life-changing public policy will not be published by traditional publishing methods like academic journals.
GreyLit is the Research Discovery Platform™ with a community-oriented focus for researchers to share unpublished information.
Close the information access gap between researchers. GreyLit...
- Combines the need to archive, review and disseminate in a community setting.
- Allows unpublished, non-peer-reviewed research to be shared on a global scale in a timely manner, with feedback and web analytics.
- Gives access to a plethora of user-generated research to aid in decision making and take advantage of collaborations with like minds globally.
- Is a place to search, upload, review, and connect to the largest collection of grey literature online.
- Bridges the traditional academic publishing world but focuses solely on research remaining unpublished and non-peer-reviewed.