What is Grey Literature?
Search, Publish, Review & Collaborate
Instant Global Publications
Global Review Opportunities
Feedback and Analytics
Benefits to Authors
- Instantly Publish
- No Content or Format Restrictions
- Reduce Duplication
- “True-Peer” Review
- Standardized Feedback
- Highlight Hidden Research Efforts
Benefits to Organization
- Knowledge Management
- Expand Reach & Profile
- Retro/ Prospective Publishing
- Reduce Knowledge-to-Action Gap
- Real Time Push/Pull with Global Audiences
Measure Impact with Tru-Peer™ Support
Know your research and information has made a difference
- Track the analytics of every article you upload. Know who read it, where they are from, what they did with the article.
- Match researchers so non-academic Tru-Peer review can happen on a community-oriented platform.
- Combine objective analytics and peer feedback to provide an impact score.
- Create a global, transparent alternative to academic peer reviews.
Facilitate Open Access
Have Your Own Knowledge Mobilization Platform
GreyLit is the Open Access tool for the Frontline of Research and Innovation.
- Bridge traditional academic publishing processes by focusing solely on that research that remains unpublished and non-peer-reviewed.
- Bring valuable unpublished information to light.
Curate Using Artificial Intelligence
Make Better Decisions with AI and Machine Learning
- Benefit from AI to index frontline research and information using natural language processing to deliver the right research to the right person at the right time.
- Use a proprietary search engine to allow members to:
- share their research ahead of the curve
- get metrics they can use to secure more funds
- access a list of profiled and vetted Tru-Peers™
Disseminate and Mobilize your R&I
Modernize, the Way Research and Information is Shared
It’s a one-way communication process that takes exhaustive time and energy just to prepare for publication.
- Make information accessible by mobilizing front-line information and research so it can be searched, shared and reviewed around the world.
- Combine the ability to archive, review and disseminate outside the academic setting.
- Give access to a plethora of user-generated research to aid in decision making.
- Allow unpublished research and information to be searched, shared, and reviewed nearly instantly, around the globe.